Movement Rules: Swine Moving Within Wisconsin From a Farm/Home Direct to Slaughter

Commercial swine moving within Wisconsin from a farm or home directly to a slaughtering establishment are not required to have an official individual ID, disease testing, or a certificate of veterinary inspection (CVI).

A slaughtering establishment means a facility to slaughter animals that is licensed by DATCP or that is subject to inspection by USDA. Some slaughter facilities require PIN (Premises Identification Number) tags.