If you or someone you know is ill (or becoming ill) from a food or recreational source, call a health care facility near you immediately to receive advice or treatment.
To report a suspected illness from a food or recreational source:
- During normal business hours, 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays, click the related page below and follow the instructions:
- Manufactured foods, grocery, or convenience stores
- Retail food establishments
- Recreational facilities (e.g., hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts, tourist rooming houses, campgrounds, swimming pools, waterparks, recreational/educational camps).
- During non-business hours call (800) 943-0003.
If you have questions, complaints or suggestions about the production, transport, storage or sale of food in Wisconsin, please contact