Food and Recreational Safety Complaints

If you or someone you know is ill (or becoming ill) from a food or recreational source, call a health care facility near you immediately to receive advice or treatment.

To report a suspected illness from a food or recreational source:

​If you have questions, complaints or suggestions about the production, transport, storage or sale of food in Wisconsin, please contact​​