Manufactured Food/Retail Food Complaint

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​The Division of Food and Recreational Safety values your feedbac​k. If you would like to file a complaint against one of the facilities licensed by our staff (manufactured food producer, grocery store, convenience store), please fill out the form below.

This complaint and the information you provide will be used in efforts to resolve your problem and will typically be shared with the party complained against. It may also be used to enforce applicable state laws. Under Wisconsin's Open Records Law, this complaint will be available for public review upon request, after this department's action is completed.

The more fields that are completed, the more accurately the complaint can be evaluated and followed up on.  If insufficient information is provided to assess the complaint, no action will be taken by the Division of Food and Recreational Safety. Thank you for your time to provide your feedback.

Contact Information

If yes, mark any of the following symptoms that are or were present
If yes, did you or a family member get medical attention for the illness?
If yes, please give the name, address and telephone number of the health care professional who attended:
If yes, please give the name, address and telephone number of the hospital or clinic:
If yes, when:

If so, how much and where is it stored?

Please note: Many areas in Wisconsin are regulated by local public health departments rather than the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection. If the establishment you have a complaint against is not in an area regulated by the Department, our staff will automatically direct your complaint to the appropriate party.