Recreational Facility Complaint

​The Division of Food and Recreational Safety values your feedback. If you would like to file a complaint against one of the recreational facilities licensed by our staff (swimming pool or water attraction, campground, lodging establishment), please send an email to​ or call (608) 224-4714. 

Include the following information in your email:

(Items marked with * (asterisk) are required.)

• Establishment name*

• Street Address of Establishment (if known)

• City/Town/Village*

• Date of Incident (mm/dd/yyyy)*

• Approximate Time Incident Occurred

• Description of What Happened*

• Any Additional Comments

Please note: Many areas in Wisconsin are regulated by local public health departments rather than the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection. If the establishment you have a complaint against is not in an area regulated by the Department, our staff will automatically direct your complaint to the appropriate party.