Seed Complaints

​​If you have a complaint related to plant seeds, you may contact the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection. 

To file a complaint, call or email DATCP, using the contact information at right. If you email or leave a voicemail, remember to include your telephone number, including area code, where we can reach you on weekdays.

When we contact you, we will need this information:

  • Why do you suspect there are problems with the product?
  • Do you still have the product, or the container, bag or label?
  • Where did you buy the product?