Planting New Ideas, Growing Conservation
A Producer-Led Webinar Series
Hosted by DATCP and UW-Discovery Farms
This webinar series, delivered in a podcast format, will cover a range of conservation topics that producer-led groups around the state are focusing on. Each webinar will include the farmer perspective and will have time for plenty of Q&A and discussion.
- Facilitate farmer exchange to problem solve, try new things and innovate
- Provide space for farmers and partners to ask questions about the DATCP program
- Collect information about what is working, what is challenging and what practices are being tried
- Provide resources for farmer-led groups
- Evaluate the success of the webinars through surveys and interactive webinars
See what's coming up!
March 17, 2020 at noon: Interseeding rye into standing soybeans
April 7, 2020 at noon: Planting corn into standing rye