Planting New Ideas, Growing Conservation: Producer-Led Webinar Series in 2020
Sign-up for each webinar at https://bit.ly/3acx3t0.
- September 8 at noon on Nitrogen management: N
crediting from irrigation and cover crops
- March 17: Interseeding rye into standing soybeans
- April 7: Planting corn into standing rye
- May 12: Alternative forages
- June 9: Increasing profitability with precision agriculture
- July 14: Hosting virtual events and other planning tools for 2020
- August 11: No-tilling into heavy red clays
Listen to recordings of past webinars.
Hosted by DATCP and UW-Discovery Farms. This webinar series, delivered in a podcast format, will cover a range of conservation topics that producer-led groups around the state are focusing on. Each webinar will include the farmer perspective and will have time for plenty of Q&A and discussion.
- Facilitate farmer exchange to problem solve, try new things and innovate
- Provide space for farmers and partners to ask questions about the DATCP program
- Collect information about what is working, what is challenging and what practices are being tried
- Provide resources for farmer-led groups
- Evaluate the success of the webinars through surveys and interactive webinars