Producer-Led Watershed Protection Grants: Find Your Watershed

​​​​​The U.S. Geological Survey measures watersheds in hydrologic unit codes, or HUCs. For your project, we encourage you to focus on HUC 12 watersheds or smaller, because you will be more likely to achieve your goals. The map at right shows watersheds and sub-watersheds down to the HUC 12 level. Contact your local land conservation department for information about smaller watersheds. You can find contact information in the directory at right.

​Back to main Producer-Led Watershed Protection Grant page