Requirements are subject to change as conditions warrant.
Poultry and Waterfowl from Within Wisconsin
These animals require:
- An NPIP certificate stating that they originate from a US. pullorum-typhoid clean or NPIP affiliate flock, or
- Documentation of being a Wisconsin Tested Flock or Wisconsin Associate Flock, or
- If they are sexually mature, individual wing or leg band ID and a negative test for pullorum-typhoid (and Mycoplasma gallisepticum for turkeys) within 90 days before arrival at the show
Poultry and Waterfowl from Outside Wisconsin
These animals require a certificate of veterinary inspection or equivalent that states:
- They originate from a flock classified pullorum-typhoid clean under NPIP or an equivalent state program, or
- If they are sexually mature, that they have tested negative for pullorum-typhoid (and Mycoplasma gallisepticum for turkeys) within 90 days before arrival at the show. These birds also need wing or leg band ID.