Drainage Districts: Annual Reporting Requirements

​​Wisconsin law requires that an annual report for each drainage district in a county must be filed with the  the county zoning administrator and  the Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection. Reports must be filed by December 1 for the year ending the previous August 31. 

Reports must include:

  • A financial statement
  • A statement of all bonds paid or issued during the year
  • A statement of all work done during the year, specifying location and cost
  • A copy of the annual inspection report
  • A copy of the storm inspection report

DATCP provides a form the may be used, but is not required. It is available at right.


Back to main drainage district page