Livestock Feed and Pet Food Complaints

​​​If you suspect problems with livestock feed or pet food, please report your concerns to the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection, using the contact information at right. If you email or leave a voicemail, remember to include your telephone number, including area code, where we can reach you on weekdays.​

If you suspect that a food animal (dairy or beef cattle, poultry, pigs, sheep, goats) has been poisoned, please contact our Toxic Response Team. 

Details about toxic responses