Release Date: February 8, 2019
Media Contact: Grace Colás, (608) 224-5020
Download as PDF
MADISON – The Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) has announced nine Wisconsin Dairy Task Force 2.0 sub-committee teleconferences. The teleconferences will be based at DATCP, 2811 Agriculture Drive, Madison, WI 53708 in the room locations noted. All Dairy Task Force 2.0 meetings and teleconferences are open to the public.
The date, time, and location for each sub-committee is:
- Markets: February 11, 2019, 1:00 p.m., Room 472
- Dairy and Rural Community Vitality: February 12, 2019, 1:00 p.m., Room 456
- Consumer Confidence and Perception: February 14, 2019, 9:00 a.m., Room 456
- Access to Capital: February 18, 2019, 9:00 a.m., Room 456
- Education and Workforce: February 20, 2019, 2:00 p.m., Room 456
- Generational Succession and Transition: February 21, 2019, 1:00 p.m., Room 456
- Price Volatility and Profitability: February 26, 2019, 10:00 a.m., Room 411
- Regulatory Certainty: February 26, 2019, 1:00 p.m., Room 456
- Research and Innovation: March 1, 2019, 1:00 p.m., Room 456
In each teleconference, members will approve minutes of the last meeting, consider draft recommendations, and identify next steps. Recommendations generated by the sub-committees will be considered by the Task Force at the next full meeting, scheduled for March 15, 2019.
“As the son and grandson of farmers, agriculture and dairy are very personal for me. I am excited and encouraged by the productive discussions happening in these Task Force meetings,” said DATCP Secretary Brad Pfaff. “I’m grateful to the members of the Task Force and its sub-committees for their contributions. I look forward to continuing to share ideas, debate issues, and consider solutions.”
Members of the public are welcome to make in person comments at all Dairy Task Force 2.0 meetings or submit written comments at any time. Dairy Task Force 2.0 information is available at dairytaskforce.wi.gov.
For additional details, contact Ashley Andre at (608) 224-5002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more DATCP news in our newsroom and on Facebook and Twitter.