- The CREP Implementation Committee is an ad hoc committee that advises the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection on the implementation of the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP).
- CREP is a cooperative state-federal program that provides over $240 million for conservation easements on agricultural lands.
- The committee advises DATCP on the following matters, among others:
- Coordinating the activities of agencies and interest groups.
- Public outreach.
- Acreage enrollment objectives and options.
- Evaluation of progress toward program goals.
For more information on the CREP Implementation Committee and current members, contact:
Land Management Section