Licensed growers are required to submit these reports to the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection:
- Planting report by July 1 or within 30 days after planting, whichever is earlier
- Final production report by December 15 of the crop year
- Any other reports requested
DATCP will provide forms for the above reports. Planting report forms are available in the forms list, right. We will post other report forms on this site later.
You will indicate your research interests on a checklist included in your registration form.
Licensed growers must keep these records for three years:
- Seed source
- Seed variety
- Agronomic and production information on soils, planting, crop development, weeds, weather, pesticide and fertilizer applications, and harvest.
- Fit-for-commerce certificates for each field and variety
- Name and address of processors where you sent your harvested industrial hemp, or if it was not processed, how you destroyed or disposed of it
DATCP will provide forms for these records. We will post forms on this site later.
Licensed processors will report by December 15 each year the quantity of industrial hemp received from licensed growers and the intended markets. DATCP will provide a form on this site later.
Licensed processors must keep these records for three years:
Sources of industrial hemp, including sellers' license numbers and quantities purchased
Names and address of recipients of processed industrial hemp, and quantities sold
DATCP will provides forms for these records. We will post forms on this site later.
Back to main Industrial Hemp Research Pilot program page