If it has been over five years since your veterinary credential expired, you must apply to reinstate your credential. You will need to complete and submit the following:
- Complete an application for Veterinarians or for Veterinary Technicians
- Pay the reinstatement fee of $185.00
- Complete the social security form
- Provide proof of your continuing education from the last two years
- Provide letters of good standing from every state or country you have ever had a license
- Pass our Wisconsin state law exam.
- If any convictions or pending charges are checked off on the application, you will also need to complete and submit the Convictions and Pending Charges form as well.