- DATCP has appointed this council pursuant to s. ATCP 35.34, Wis. Adm. Code, to advise DATCP on matters related to the administration of the agricultural chemical cleanup program under ch. ATCP 35.
- According to ATCP 35.34, the council must consist of the following members, appointed for 2-year terms:
- Two farmers.
- Two pesticide dealers or commercial applicators.
- One environmental consultant.
- One agricultural chemical manufacturer or wholesaler.
For more information on the Agricultural Chemical Cleanup Council and a list of current members, contact: