- Agchem Management Bureau, 608-224-4500
- DATCP main number: 608-224-5012
This manual was developed for use by pesticide regulatory staff to protect consumers from fraud and deception and prevent distribution of mislabeled, discontinued, and otherwise illegal pesticides into Wisconsin via the Internet.
With regular, consistent use of the procedures established in this manual, our goal is to further improve Internet business compliance with the laws that regulate the manufacture, labeling, and distribution of pesticides into Wisconsin.
• Appendices A and B within the manual are not available electronically at this time. Currently they are draft documents from the Environmental Protection Agency.
The manual is available in two formats: a Word 97 document and as a portable document (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat to view and print the PDF.
Because the file sizes are quite large, the files have been converted to self-extracting zip files.
Opening Zip Files
- Download the self-extracting file.
- Double-click on the file.
- The file will default to extract to your C drive, but you can instruct it to go where you wish.
- Locate and open the file.
Pesticide E-Commerce Procedure Manual - 81 pages
PDF - 1.9MB Word 97 - 2.7MB
If you have questions about the Pesticide E-Commerce Procedure Manual, call 608-224-4500 or send an email to email@example.com.