E-Mail Updates Service
The Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade & Consumer Protection (DATCP) has launched a new, comprehensive information delivery service utilizing GovDelivery. By subscribing to specific categories of news, users will be alerted via e-mail or wireless text message when DATCP updates information related to topics determined by the user.
Subscribe to Receive Free E-mail Updates
Sign up by clicking on the email subscription icons located on the website to receive notifications when new information is available. With a subscription profile, you automatically receive updates without having to return to the website and check for changes.
How to Subscribe
- If you are interested in receiving information from DATCP, please subscribe and select from our list of subscription options. You may select how often you wish to be notified (immediately, daily, weekly, or monthly). Please note that some topics are not updated frequently. Frequency of updates will depend on the topic chosen.
- After clicking on the subscription link or icon you will be prompted to enter your e-mail address. You will then be taken to a screen where you will re-enter your e-mail address for confirmation. You will also be given the option of entering a secondary e-mail address, mobile phone number or other wireless device. This screen is also where you choose the frequency of your updates and set an optional password.
- Once you click the "Save" button, a "Success" screen will appear indicating you have subscribed to receive e-mail updates for Press Releases.
- Clicking the "Next" button takes you to the "Quick Subscribe" screen where you can sign up to receive e-mail updates on other topics of interest.
- Clicking the "Save" button brings up a "Questions" screen for you to provide your ZIP code and county of residence (these are not required).
- Clicking the "Save" button again will bring up an additional screen that will allow you to sign up for information from other departments for the State of Wisconsin (not required).
- Click "Save" and the sign up window will close.
How to Change or Cancel Your Subscription
Visit our free e-mail subscription service page and click "Subscriber Preferences" to change or cancel your subscription at any time, or to update your profile. This option is also available to you in all of the e-mail updates you receive.
Prevent e-mails from being marked "SPAM" or "JUNK"
In order to ensure that you receive your subscription e-mails and announcements from DATCP, please add us to your contact list, adjust your spam settings, or follow the instructions from your e-mail provider on how to prevent our e-mails from being marked "Spam" or "Junk Mail." The address for our email subscription service is email@example.com.