EAB News Alerts
The Wisconsin Emerald Ash Borer Program has a new service to deliver information using GovDelivery. Subscribe to EAB News and you will receive an e-mail or text message when the EAB Program updates information related to new confirmations of EAB in Wisconsin or other significant news related to EAB.
How to Subscribe
- If you are interested in receiving EAB news and information, please subscribe using a valid email address.
- After clicking the “Submit” button, you will be taken to a screen where you will re-enter your e-mail address for confirmation. Provide other information on this page if you wish.
- Once you click the "Submit" button, you will be taken to a page where you can customize your GovDelivery preferences. YOU MUST scroll down to “Emerald Ash Borer” and click the + sign next to the text. Select “EAB News.”
- Click “Submit” and you are finished.
- If you wish to be notified of other topics, you may update your preferences at any time. Be sure to click “Submit” to save your changes.
How to Change or Cancel Your Subscription
Visit our free e-mail subscription service page and click "Subscriber Preferences" to change or cancel your subscription at any time, or to update your profile. This option is also available to you in all of the e-mail updates you receive.
Prevent e-mails from being marked "SPAM" or "JUNK"
To ensure that you receive your subscription e-mails and announcements from DATCP, please add us to your contact list, adjust your spam settings, or follow the instructions from your e-mail provider on how to prevent our e-mails from being marked "Spam" or "Junk Mail." The address for our email subscription service is email@example.com.