DATCP main number: 608-224-5012
Wisconsin Working Lands Downloadable Applications & Forms
Wisconsin Working Lands Applications and Forms
Many of the applications and forms available from the links below are Microsoft Word form fill documents. This format allows the user to fill the form out electronically for transmission to the department via e-mail.
Farmland Preservation Planning
- Access to the application for certification of county farmland preservation plans.
Farmland Preservation Zoning
- Access to the application for certification of a farmland preservation zoning ordinance.
- Access to the annual rezone report form.
Agricultural Enterprise Areas
- Access to petition materials to request designation of an AEA.
Purchase of Agricultural Conservation Easements Program (PACE)
- Access to application materials and ranking criteria required to apply for PACE funding.
Soil & Water Conservation Compliance
- Access to compliance forms and including the certificate of compliance, notice of noncompliance and other related forms. Model forms for owner certification, farm inspections and review also available.
If you have problems with any of these applications or forms, please contact DATCPWorkingLands@wisconsin.gov.