- Stan Senger, Environmental Quality Section Chief, 608-224-4519
- Matt Laak, Agrichemical Storage, 608-224-4518
- Mae Friederich, ACCP Reimbursement, 608-224-4522
- Jason Lowery, ACCP Technical Info and Spill
- Trevor Bannister, ACCP Technical Info, 608-224-4514
Lead and arsenic are naturally-occurring compounds, and as a result, most soil throughout Wisconsin contains some level of each of these compounds. In addition to the naturally-occurring compounds, lead and arsenic compounds were used as pesticides on apple and cherry orchards from the late 1800's to the mid 1900's. Because these compounds don't break down and aren't very mobile, they are often found in the soil today.
Fact Sheets & Information
Other Resources & Links
For more information please email us.