- Stan Senger, Environmental Quality Section Chief, 608-224-4519
- Matt Laak, Agrichemical Storage and Spill Response, 608-224-4518
- Mae Mapes, ACCP Reimbursement, 608-224-4522
- Jason Lowery, ACCP Technical Info, 608-224-4515
- Trevor Bannister, ACCP Technical Info, 608-224-4514
Lead Arsenate: Technical Information
Laboratory List - 1 page PDF
A list of Wisconsin laboratories that perform lead and arsenic analysis on soil samples.
Lead Arsenic Pesticide Addendum - 1 page PDF
A disclosure form that may be used by landowners selling pre-1960 orchard property.
Links to rules and regulations that apply to environmental consultants and responsible persons during the course of a cleanup project.
GIS Registry and Bureau of Remediation and Redevelopment Tracking System (BRRTS)
This links to the DNR’s Bureau of Remediation and Redevelopment homepage. On the lefthand sidebar (green), under Contaminated Land Database and Contaminated Land Maps there are links to BRRTS and the GIS registry. New users should read the overview before proceeding to the sites.
Lead Arsenate Soil Sampling Guidance for Homeowners - 4 page PDF
Information for property owners who want to sample their soil for lead and arsenic.
For more information please email us.