- Stan Senger, Environmental Quality Section Chief, 608-224-4519
- Matt Laak, Agrichemical Storage and Spill Response, 608-224-4518
- Mae Mapes, ACCP Reimbursement, 608-224-4522
- Jason Lowery, ACCP Technical Info, 608-224-4515
- Trevor Bannister, ACCP Technical Info, 608-224-4514
Pesticide product restrictions including the restricted use of the herbicide atrazine.
ATCP 30 - Appendix A
Atrazine prohibition areas in Wisconsin .
Rules for the state agriculture department to protect groundwater.
Our authority to restrict the use of a pesticide that is contaminating groundwater at levels above health-based standards is found in this statute.
The rule establishes groundwater quality standards for substances detected in groundwater or substances that may enter Wisconsin groundwater.
This rule sets minimum acceptable standards for design, installation, construction, abandonment and documentation of groundwater monitoring wells.