- Stan Senger, Environmental Quality Section Chief, 608-224-4519
- Matt Laak, Agrichemical Storage and Spill Response, 608-224-4518
- Mae Mapes, ACCP Reimbursement, 608-224-4522
- Jason Lowery, ACCP Technical Info, 608-224-4515
- Trevor Bannister, ACCP Technical Info, 608-224-4514
A case close-out request form must be submitted before the DATCP close-out committee will review a long-term remediation case for closure under NR 726, Wis. Adm. Code.
Close-out meetings are not always held on a regular basis, so you should contact the DATCP case manager to find out the date of the next meeting. The committee will only review completed forms. All conclusions, estimates and trends must be backed up with appropriate data or analyses. Vague, unsubstantiated responses will be considered incomplete.