DATCP main number: 608-224-5012
Siting Review Board
The Livestock Facility Siting Review Board is a 7 member group authorized to review appeals of local decisions involving permit applications for new and expanded livestock facilities.
An aggrieved person may appeal a local siting decision (360KB PDF) within 30 days after the local government issues the decision (or, if the aggrieved person pursues a local administrative appeal process, within 30 days after that process is complete). This form (17KB PDF) can be filed to request an appeal. Appeal procedures are set forth in the bylaws. You can communicate with the Board (including filing statements of position) by regular mail (see bylaws for address) or email, SitingBoard@datcp.state.wi.us.
The Board has not developed a 2013 meeting schedule. The Board develops a schedule in anticipation of possible appeals, and will not hold the meetings if there are no appeals.
The following is the Board's record of meetings in 2012:
- January 20, 2012 -- To view the materials for this meeting, click here (PDF)
- February 17, 2012 -- Not held
- March 16, 2012 -- Not held
- April 22, 2012 -- Not held
- May 20, 2012 -- Not held
- June 17, 2012 -- Not held
- July 20, 2012 -- Agenda
- August 17, 2012 -- Not held
- September 21, 2012 -- Not held
- October 19, 2012 -- Not held
- November 16, 2012 -- Not held
- December 21, 2012 -- Not held
For information on meetings held in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 please click here.