Consumer Law at Your Fingertips
Entertainment, Art & Leisure
- The Wisconsin Department of Regulation and Licensing (DRL) regulates time-share sellers under Wisconsin Statutes chapter 452.
- A time-share seller must be a licensed real estate broker, or must be supervised by a licensed broker. DRL licenses real estate brokers.
- Time-share sellers must register with DRL.
- Time-share sellers must use forms approved by DRL.
- Wisconsin Statutes chapter 707 regulates time-share sales and ownership. The Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection administers this law. For more information see Time-Share Ownership details.