Standing Advisory Council: Rural Energy Management Council
The Rural Energy Management Advisory Council advises DATCP, the Wisconsin Public Service Commission and others on issues related to rural electrification, including stray voltage issues. The council helps:
- Coordinate with various organizations on rural energy related issues.
- Gather and review available information, including opinions, data and experiences in a neutral, unbiased manner.
- Make recommendations to decision-makers regarding rural issues.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration to address rural energy needs and issues.
- Identify barriers or knowledge gaps that may hinder safe, efficient and cost effective energy usage in Wisconsin rural communities.
Dave Hansen, (608) 224 5055, email@example.com or Roger Kasper, (608) 224-5054, firstname.lastname@example.org.