Ad Hoc Advisory Committee: CREP Implementation
- The CREP Implementation Committee is an ad hoc committee that advises DATCP on the implementation of the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP).
- CREP is a cooperative state-federal program that provides over $240 million for conservation easements on agricultural lands.
- The committee advises DATCP on the following matters, among others:
- Coordinating the activities of agencies and interest groups.
- Public outreach.
- Acreage enrollment objectives and options.
- Evaluation of progress toward program goals.
For more information on the CREP Implementation Committee and current members, contact Brian Loeffelholz, Land Management Section, 608-224-4632 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on CREP, go here.