Follow the links below to learn more about each of these tax credit programs and to access the appropriate application form.
- Beginning Farmer and Farm Asset Owner Credit: This program provides established farmers with a state income tax credit for the annual cash lease for depreciable farm assets that are leased for at least three years to qualified beginning farmers and a one-time, state income tax credit to beginning farmers to reimburse them for tuition paid to take courses in farm business management or accounting.
- Dairy and Livestock Farm Investment Credit: This tax credit is for farm modernization or expansion. The tax credit includes money spent to construct, improve or acquire buildings or equipment for dairy animal or livestock housing, feeding, milk production or waste management.
- Dairy Manufacturing Facility Investment Credit: The Dairy Manufacturing Facility Investment Credit provides refundable credits for businesses that have invested to modernize or expand dairy manufacturing facilities in Wisconsin.
- Farmland Preservation Credit: This provides participating landowners with an opportunity to claim farmland preservation tax credits. The tax credits are income tax credits that are applied against tax liability.
- Food Processing Plant & Warehouse Investment Credit: The Wisconsin Food Processing Plant and Food Warehouse Investment Credit is a refundable tax credit for businesses who have invested to modernize or expand food processing plants or food warehouses in Wisconsin.
- Meat Processing Facility Investment Credit: The Wisconsin Meat Processing Facility Investment Credit is a refundable tax credit for taxpayers who have invested to modernize or expand meat processing facilities in Wisconsin.